Open House Postponed
By Deputy Fire Chief Eric Gove
October 7, 2017

Due to the possibility of Thunderstorms and Inclement weather tomorrow the Branchville Volunteer Fire Company has decided to postpone the Annual Open House until Sunday October 15th at 11:00 am. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you and we look forward to seeing everyone next Sunday.